DATE: July 17th at 7.30h
Enjoy a complete and beautiful excursion to Cadaqués -we arrive by boat from Roses-, one of the most beautiful villages in the Mediterranean.
We depart by coach from Barcelona to Roses, where we will embark on a boat to Cadaqués, on a route of great beauty that will allow us to enjoy the Cap de Creus from the sea: the Trinitat Castle, the Punta Falconera, the Cap Norfeu and the beautiful bay of Cadaqués.
After arriving in Cadaqués, we will take a guided tour of the town and enjoy free time to spend the day in one of the most beautiful corners of the Costa Brava.
A very enjoyable and different way to get to Cadaqués (by boat in the bay) and enjoy the Costa Brava.
What to do in Cadaqués?
1- Stroll through the town and enjoy its beautiful coves, restaurants and art galleries.
2- Walk to Port Lligat (30 minutes) or Calanans lighthouse (1 hour).
3- Panoramic tour by train car to Cap de Creus and its surroundings (2 hours)
4- If anyone is interested in visiting Salvador Dalí’s house-museum in Port-Lligat, it is essential to book in advance on the museum’s website.
– 7.30h: We are in Plaça Universitat (main entrance of the university).
– 9.30h: Arrival at the port of Roses and brief breakfast/coffee.
– 10-11h: We embark in Roses and travel by boat to Cadaqués
– 11-12h: Guided walk through the town
– 12-17h: Free time to enjoy Cadaqués and its coves, with the option of walking to the Far de Cala Nans or to Port-Lligat
– 18-19h: Boat back to Roses
– 19.15h: Return bus, arriving in Barcelona around 9:00 p.m.
Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English.
In order to have more space during the trip, we go by coach with 61 seats for a maximum of 40 people.
If the weather forecast is bad or the situation generated by the Covid19 prevents us from doing so, the excursion will be postponed.
DATES: July 17, 2021
ACCOMPANYING GUIDE: TONI BELLIDO
MINIMUM GROUP 25 PEOPLE AND MAXIMUM 40
|DEPARTURE PLACE||Plaça Universitat (main entrance of the university)|
|DAY AND HOUR||Saturday, July 17, at 7:30 a.m.|