DATE: June 12 at 7.30 am
We start the summer season with a complete and beautiful excursion to Roses and Cadaqués.
We depart by coach from Barcelona to Roses, where we will board a boat bound for Cadaqués, on a tour of great beauty that will allow us to enjoy the Cap de Creus from the sea: the Trinitat Castle, Punta Falconera, Cap Norfeu and the beautiful bay of Cadaqués.
After arriving in Cadaqués, we will take a guided tour of the town and enjoy free time to spend the day in one of the most beautiful corners of the Mediterranean.
A very enjoyable and different way to get to Cadaqués (by boat in the bay) and enjoy the Costa Brava.
– 7.30h: We are in Plaça Universitat (main entrance of the university).
– 9.30h: Arrival at the port of Roses and brief breakfast/coffee.
– 10-11h: We embark in Roses and travel by boat to Cadaqués
– 11-12h: Guided walk through the town
– 12-17h: Free time to enjoy Cadaqués and its coves, with the option of walking to the Far de Cala Nans or to Port-Lligat
– 17-18h: Boat back to Roses
– 18.15h: Return bus, arriving in Barcelona around 8:30 p.m.
Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English.
In order to have more space during the trip, we go by coach with 60 or 70 seats for a maximum of 40 people.
If the weather forecast is bad or the situation generated by Covid19 prevents us from doing so, the excursion will be postponed.
DATES: June 12, 2021
ACCOMPANYING GUIDE: TONI BELLIDO
MINIMUM GROUP 25 PEOPLE AND MAXIMUM 40
|Plaça Universitat (main entrance of the university)
|DAY AND HOUR
|Saturday, June 12, at 7:30 a.m.