DATE: October 2nd at 8am
Visit the impressive fortress of San Fernando in Figueres, the largest 18th century military enclosure in Europe; take a guided tour of Figueres, the capital of L’Alt Empordà; and enjoy a complete guided tour in Girona, the most beautiful city in Catalonia after Barcelona.
The city of Girona, founded by the Romans, has one of the best historical sites in the country: medieval walls, Romanesque and Gothic monuments, Baroque spaces and one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe.
A very complete plan to discover Girona, Figueres and the impressive fortress of San Fernando.
– 8h: We will meet at Plaza Universitat -main entrance of the UB- to take our private bus.
– 10-10.30h: Arrival and brief breakfast/coffee in Figueres
– 10.30-12.30h: Guided tour (on foot): “The secrets of the Castillo de San Fernando, the largest 18th century fortress in Europe”
-12-13.30h: Guided walk in Figueres
– 13.30-14h: Bus to Girona
– 14-16h: Free time to eat in Girona
– 16-18.30h: Guided tour of the old town of Girona
– 18.30h: Return bus, arriving in Barcelona around 8:00 p.m.
Languages: Spanish and Catalan
DATE: October 2, 2021
ACCOMPANYING GUIDE: TONI BELLIDO
MINIMUM GROUP 25 PEOPLE AND MAXIMUM 40
|DEPARTURE PLACE||Plaza Universitat (UB main entrance) Barcelona|
|DAY AND HOUR||Saturday, October 2, at 8 a.m.|