DATES: June 10 and 11, 2023
Enjoy a weekend of beach, sea, hiking, culture, gastronomy and fun on the Costa del Azahar (Castellón)
To start the summer season, Enjoy Catalonia offers you a very relaxed getaway to discover and enjoy the Costa del Azahar, in the province of Castellón. Two days with accommodation and breakfast in a 4-star hotel with a pool and sea views in Benicàssim.
During our stay on the Costa del Azahar, we will have the opportunity to visit Peñíscola, a beautiful coastal town dominated by the imposing Templar castle of Papa Luna. We will also do a guided tour of a cultural nature through the Villas de Benicàssim, known as the Biarritz de Levante because it is the summer destination of the Valencian high bourgeoisie. We will also enjoy the pleasant and beautiful 6km completely flat coastal path that connects Benicàssim with Oropesa, an old railway line, with a stop at the La Renegá beach bar, a small cove with crystalline waters. And how can it be otherwise, on Sunday we are going to enjoy a good paella on the covered terrace of a restaurant in Grao, the port of Castellón de la Plana, which has one of the most beautiful beaches on the Valencian coast: Gurugu beach.
A very complete weekend to enjoy the sunny and cheerful Costa del Azahar. And as always accompanied by an official guide who is very knowledgeable about the area.
DATES: June 10 and 11
ACCOMPANYING GUIDE: Toni Bellido
|DEPARTURE PLACE||Plaza Universitat (UB main entrance) Barcelona|
|DAY AND HOUR||Saturday, June 10, 8 a.m. to Sunday, June 11, 9:00 p.m.|
1. Departure from Barcelona (Plaza Universitat) by private bus (8h) and stop for breakfast during the journey
2. Arrival in Peñíscola, guided tour and free time to eat
3. Coach to Benicàssim and accommodation at the hotel
4. Guided tour “The villas of Benicàssim: when spending the summer was glamorous”
5. We dined together on the terrace of a restaurant on the Paseo Marítimo
6. Sleep or go for a drink
7. Desayuno en el hotel
8. Easy and very beautiful guided walk along the coast along the coastal path (an old railway line) to Oropesa with a stop at the La Renegá beach bar. Option to stay at the hotel to enjoy the pool/beach
9. Free time to enjoy the Gurugú beach (or its beach bars)
10. We eat a paella together on the covered terrace of a restaurant in Grao, the port of Castellón de la Plana.
11. Return bus, arriving in Barcelona around 9:00 p.m.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review